Friday, December 19, 2008
Because I like to punish myself
I decided to make even more of a mess today. I told the kids that if they cleaned their rooms up enough so that if Santa wants to check on them, he can, then I would make cookies with them when I was done cleaning the kitchen. They all did, and quite quickly and no complaining. (How I wish it was always so). SOOOOOOO......I cleaned the kitchen and then started making cookies. I started with Aiden. He wanted sugar cookies. So we made the dough and while it was chilling, Noah and I made oatmeal chocolate chip. (Noah and Jinelle Rock, paper, scissored it to see who was next. Noah won six times) Then when his were done, I went back and rolled out and cut the sugar cookies with Aiden. Then Jinelle and I made Chocolate Chip cookies. Then LUNCH BREAK!!! Finally, Ari and I made Snickerdoodles last. Now my clean kitchen is anythign but clean, and we have four different types of cookies. I guess we need to make up some trays and go visit some people! I certainly don't want all these cookies sitting around here. Maybe if the snow melts a little more and I can get my car out, we can go out. Otherwise, Jason's coworkwers are getting a little snack tonight at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello! UPDATE YOUR PAGE! IT'S NO WHERE NEAR HALLOWEEN ANYMORE AND YOUR BACKGROUND SHOWS TRICK OR TREAT SILLY!
Post a Comment