Thursday, April 29, 2010

busy busy busy

Well, its that annual time of year for mom to stress out. Yup, its teacher picking time for the next school year. I stress every year since we had one bad year with an unnamed teacher who wasn't up to handling a gifted child like mine, but thats a whole other story. So, two of four kids have their teachers set in stone and I am happy. One is partially set, and one is still up in the air. I hopefully will know soon. Luckily, I have THE BEST principal and he will keep me updated as teachers move around and I will know soon.
Besides that, we have a busy few weeks. Ari and Jason are scheduled for surgery exactly a week apart, which means two of them on crutches for an unknown amount of time (at least 4 to 6 weeks for Jason and probably 1 to 2 weeks for Ari). I am going to be SO tired by the time I get done taking care of them. Plus, on top of that, we have Ari's birthday and party we are trying to get planned and pull off before the surgeries! So, I should be busy. Lots to do, so I must go!

No comments: